Saturday 19 March 2011

Tokusatsu Actors Cheers Kids via Twitter!




The Tatsumi siblings from GoGo V rescuing someone in the rubble.

Because of the disaster that strucked Japan last March 11, a lot of kids are left traumatized with what happened. That is why, Teruaki Ogawa who is best known as Ninja Sentai Kakuranger's Sasuke aka Ninja Red created a Twitter account called, @tokusatsuhero in which past and present actors from various tokusatsu shows such as Kamen Rider, Ultraman and Super Sentai posted in character to encourage the kids to stand up and face the future. Here are some of the tweets coming from this account. Will try to update this post as occasionally as possible as more of the translations of their tweets pop-up.

SUPER SENTAI

SUN VULCAN
“The sun will always rise. The night will not last forever. Daybreak will come and the sun will once again rise! Knowing that we must hold our hopes high no matter the circumstances and press forward! I’ve got your back! Taiyou Sentai SunVulcan ゚+.(ノ。・ω・)ノ*。hyohyo~☆゚・:*☆" - VulPanther, Asao Kobayashi

TURBORANGER
"Now is a very difficult and painful time for us all but in times of this severity it is important to put on a smile. Your smile will be able to help many people. Things may be bleak but let's all work hard with a smile together!" - Red Turbo, Riki Hono

DAIRANGER
“Every individual is capable of doing something, no matter how big or small that thing is. Therefor we should all try and do what we can. If we do that, it will certainly become something much greater than anyone of us individually. Even if you are alone, please give out you help, give you support, give your strength. Everyone’s feelings are the same. The consciousness of everyone on the entire planet is unmistakably moving together now." - Ryuu Ranger, Tenkasei Ryo/Keiichi Wada

“Boys make sure you are kind to the girls! Girls take a look at your dad and mom and give them your best smile! Us adult’s source of power is seeing the smiles and kindness of others! We are giving it our best efforts to protect everyone! Let’s overcome these times together!" - Kirin Ranger, Tenjisei Kazu

KAKURANGER
“It’s fine even if you don’t listen to our words. I just want you to believe in yourselves, believe in the people around you, believe that there will always be a new morning. That is what I will believe in." - Ninja Red, Sasuke

CARRANGER
“Even during the most story of day, beyond the clouds, the sun is always shining brightly through a blue sky! Never give up!" - Red Racer, Kyosuke Jinnai

GINGAMAN
“Hello everyone, this is GingaRed, Ryouma! Everyone alright? It was scary huh? Us heroes are supporting you all who are working so hard. Alriiight, brother Hyuuga, Hayate, Gouki, Hikaru, Saya! Let’s cheer everyone on so they can do their best! ‘Ready everyone? Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

GOGO V
“Hey everyone, it’s GoRed/Matoi Tatsumi! People’s lives are the future of the earth! Let’s work hard with our burning rescue spirit!! Firstly in this time of disaster and confusion you should what you can. If you do what you are able, what you can do calmly, anyone can be a hero! It’s all about the fighting spirit!Fighting Spirit! – GoRed!”

GAORANGER
“Good morning. Today is Thursday, March 17th. Everyone is rooting for you. Everyone is protecting you. “Never give up”! That means to hang in there. I’ll be back, so keep at it." - GaoBlack

“Let’s all get through this. A lot of power is being gathered today, even if it’s little by little! This is the time for everyone to come together. ☆ Don’t give up! All of us are by your side, you know!" - GaoWhite, Sae Taiga/Mio Takeuchi

“Good morning everyone! We were able to get through the dark, cold night. That’s great! Currently, lots of super heroes are going up against it all. So hang in there just a little longer! Don’t lose! Never give up! Red and the others are working as quickly as they can! From the Gaorangers’ big sis, Tetom.”

DEKARANGER
Three! Investigating using futuristic technology! Sen-chan here, hello…┏(_◇_;)┓~concentrate~. My arms have gone numb after standing on them for too long!☆ Hoji, Jasmine and Boss have also come here, so look out for them!" -DekaGreen, Sen-chan

"Good morning everyone ^^ I'm gonna stand on my head and think today too! *flip* ……┏(_◇_;)┓…… That's right! I left the lights on at home!!! Don't do that, ok☆" - DekaGreen, Sen-chan

“Something really terrible has happened. If it would mean that you could all laugh loudly again, we’d be there as soon as we could, but for now, we can’t… All I can say is that I hope you can please, help the people around you, so that you can all make it through this together. We may be separated, but we’re looking out for you." - DekaYellow, Jasmine/Kinoshita Ayumi

“Hello. DekaBreak, Tetsu here. With Boss and my seniors I am protecting the Earth. Thanks for always supporting us. I’m going to try my best too." -DekaBreak, Tetsu/Tomokazu Yoshida

“This is Swan from Dekaranger. Let’s cheer up and work together, I’ll work hard too. You kids are strong, you can do it!" - Swan Shiratori

"It's been a week since the earthquake. Though there are some pretty tough circumstances, every day there come more things even I in Tokyo can do. Please have a heart that believes in a bright future and won't lose to the earthquake. I'm cheering for you with all my heart!" - DekaBlue, Hoji

MAGIRANGER
“Oooof! Green Ground! Everyone’s big brother! It’s big brother MagiGreen Makito! Even if you can’t eat any Big Brother Salad right now, trust your family. There is no night without a dawn! Overflowing courage changes into magic!Maaji Maji Magiiro!" - MagiGreen, Makito Ozu

“You see, this is the final lesson. So far we have been supporting our friends and protecting world peace. You see? The time has come for you to become a hero. Courage becomes magic. It’s ok! We are always by your side." -MagiShine, Hikaru

“Every kids out there are you alright!? It’s Kai-chin! Right now, I’m also still fighting. But I’d will not give up. I’ll protect everyone’s smile! So everyone also, you must definitely not give up. This time also I will gather up my courage! Let’s work hard!" - MagiRed, Kai Ozu

BOUKENGER
“Everyone can become a hero, you just have to help and encourage the people around you. A smile is a powerful thing☆" - BoukenYellow, Natsuki

GEKIRANGER
“I’m Jan! Everyone work hard! If you are in sad sad, the people around you will also be sad sad but if you are help help, others will help help too!! Cheer up! Combine your power and do good!" - GekiRed, Jan Kandou

“Is everyone ok? The earthquake was scary huh? But now is the time where we all need to combine our powers!! Don’t be down, let’s use our fantastic technique of a smile to bring smiles on others!" - GekiBlue, Retsu Fukami

“To everyone: That was scary and frightening, wasn’t it? We need to help each other in these times, make compromises, and do our best by combining our strength. Cheer up!!" - GekiYellow, Ran

“Fight!!! Everyone is here for you, so it’s alright. Your feelings become support for others! ‘One for all and all for one’. Let’s go and try to work together with our neighbors and talk things over with as many people as we can! Our feelings are incredibly strong!" - GekiViolet, Gou Fukami

“Osu! To all the boys, if any of you are crying, I hope that you can feel better! To the girls, I’d like to see your happy faces again! Your spirits will surely give the people around you courage! Don’t give up and let’s all do our best!!" -GekiChopper, Ken Hisatsu

GO-ONGER
“Everyone, please cheer up! Even though times are tough now, the day where we can all be happy again will come. The day the world can sparkle will definitely come*! My brother and I will do our best to fight for you all!" - Go-OnSilver
*Kirakira sekai is Go-OnSilver’s post henshin line.

GOSEIGER
“Please don’t give up guys…! If you never give up, it will eventually work out for you! We Goseiger continued to fight on so long believing in those words. Us heroes will definitely protect this planet! Protecting the earth is an angel’s duty! Skyick Storm Power, GoseiRed!”

“A fan drew this picture for us! You can do it, everyone!! Eeeveryone eeeveryone is on your side! (^^)" - GoseiPink, Eri/Rika Sato

"Until now, I've been saved multiple times by your support. So, this time it's my turn. Even if I don't say something like "Do your best" I think everyone will be trying hard enough. At any rate, I'm sending my strength, so completely accept it, okay? Now's when I show my angel technique!" - GoseiBlue, Hyde

GOKAIGER
"From GokaiRed, Captain Marvelous
I'm the Gokaiger Captain Marvelous!
You guys are suffering. You probably want to cry.
But you guys have some great people near you.
That's your mom, your dad, everyone who's helping you, everyone who's near you now!
Everyone is fighting with all their strength for you!
Don't say don't cry! But the feeling of wanting to save someone comes from having a strong heart!
You guys have a great power!
It'll definitely be ok!"
Note: This came from Ryouta Ozawa's blog, I decided to place it since it is related

POWER RANGERS 
TIME FORCE
"This is from overseas! We just came from patrolling future Japan, everyone was smiling so it'll be ok! We're cheering you on from the other side of the ocean!" - Pink Time Force Ranger

KAMEN RIDER

BLACK / BLACK RX
“Children, please endure these tough times just a little bit longer. Please, keep it up. Just remember that us heroes will always be by your side." - Kotaro Minami

“Even now we are continuing the fight. The enemy is an even greater threat than Golgom or Crisis, the ferociousness of nature. Even so, we wont lose! Let’s all fight together, we can’t lose!" - Kotaro Minami

KUUGA
“To all the children, I have a message from Godai (who is in another country at the moment) that he wanted me to pass on to you guys. The rain will eventually clear and become a clear sky*! Even now, on the other side of those clouds are the ever stretching blue skies! Please give it your all and never give up!" -Sakurako Sawatari
*literally says ‘Aozora ni naru!’/Kuuga ed theme.

“Just like Kuuga, you guys also have the power to be kind and protect other people. Due the current severity of the times, it’s especially important to be considerate to each other. Be strong kids!" - Kaoru Ichijou

RYUKI
“If we all work our hardest now, a brighter day awaits us. My fortunes are always correct!" - Kamen Rider Raia, Miyuki Tezuka

Do what we can. Each and everyone has that ability. “Even if the strength of a single person is small, if we all combine our strengths, there is no wall which we cannot climb. No matter how hard it is, someone will always hold out their hand to you. That’s the world that we wanted to create." - Kamen Rider Zolda, Shuuichi Kitaoka

"In truly difficult times I believe I'm being tested so I do my best! When I overcome those things there must be a better, shining me! Everyone who keeps fighting is strooong!! I want to be super cool like that!!" - Kamen Rider Imperer, Mitsuru Sano/Takashi Hyoga

"Sir... I can't make anything tasty right now... please be patient.... I'm ashamed to go shopping.... I'm turning out the lights.... This might help... help the people who are in trouble.... I wish for the people at the disaster areas to smile again soon." - Goro Yura/Tomohisa Yuge 

BLADE
“Kenzaki! Where are you? Your strength is needed now! We need to fight together for the sake of the people! for the sake of the earth!" - Kamen Rider Chalice, Hajime Aikawa

“^ Hajime, you must protect the things that are around you and I will do the same for those around me, that is how we can work together. Even though we are separated the things we need to protect are the same, so we must keep on standing up to defend them! Good luck over there" - Kamen Rider Blade, Kazuma Kenzaki
(It's official, Hajime and Kenzaki are indeed bros. I cried manly tears reading it.)

HIBIKI
“To the boys and girls of this disaster. I’m sure things are painful for you right now. If it is hard on you, you should know that crying is ok. You don’t have to hold in your tears. However, you must keep your mind/spirit strong. If you show your strong self, surely that will help the people around you. I also have to keep strong. shu~*" - Kamen Rider Hibiki
*sfx for hibiki’s signature wrist spin gesture

“The earth really shook, didn’t it? I just made it, it was the work of us Makamou. This time the power of the demons cannot defeat us! Only the power of your laughing voices… If I say this much you’ll understand, right? Just try to defeat me." - Douji

"When times are tough you might want to cry, in those times you shouldn't hold back! You are definitely not alone, don't forget everyone is cheering you on! When you guys do your best I also get courage. We can get through this together!" - Asumu/Rakuto Tochihara

"Everyone, it's been a while! It's Ibuki. Now's the time to show the results of your training! If there's people around you in trouble, or people who are down, let's encourage them and help them. Join your power with everyone and face this crisis! I'm helping too!!" - Kamen Rider Ibuki

KABUTO
“Look up. Because when you look down, you’ll just get uneasy and remember bad things. Don’t worry, we’ll protect you. Kamen Rider Kabuto’s Tendou Souji, Mizushima Hiro. To all parents out there: It may be tough, but keep your kids brave. I’m supporting you.”

DEN-O
“Dear readers, have you been able to sleep at all? You must be scared and nervous huh? but you should know that one is alone in this. Ryotaro, Yuuto, Momo and the rest of the guys are all fighting right now with all their might to protect this country. Don’t forget that everyone will always have friends. To the adults, please help to comfort the children!" - Hana/Yuriko Shiratori
Note: This is adult Hana, not Kohana!

“Never ever give up! Grab hold and protect the people who you love with your own two hands! Let me tell you this to start! You are all quite con~sid~era~tely strong!" - Kamen Rider Zeronos, Yuuto Sakurai

"I'm gonna make a promise with you guys. I will definitely protect you, so you guys definitely won't give up, promise me that we'll fight together! ... Contract complete!* You'll sleep sound now, right?" - Kamen Rider Zeronos, Yuuto Sakurai/Yuichi Nakamura

"Everyone, are you okay? Deneb and I are doing our best and fighting, but it seems it'll take a little more time. Try your best! So many heros are fighting! Don't worry!" - Kamen Rider Zeronos, Yuuto Sakurai

"Were you able to sleep all right yesterday? I'm eating the shiitake I hate and doing my best too! If it gets tough, try to remember the fun things until now. The past should give us hope!" - Kamen Rider Zeronos, Yuuto Sakurai/Yuuichi Nakamura

“Can anyone hear me? It’s Ryotaro Nogami. I’d like to hurry over and help but currently, Momo, our group and I are fighting in a different time, so we will probably be a bit late. So until then, I’ll leave that time to you guys. Let’s fight together!" - Ryotaro Nogami, Takeru Sato 

"It really sucks... It's really scary.... It's really painful... But y'know... you gotta hang in there, and survive this! Because that's what leads to the future! You gotta get there!" - Momotaros

"You are strong. As strong as, no stronger than Kotaro. Don't give up! Now live life to its fullest! We are waiting for you in the future!" - Teddy/Daisuke Ono

"To the people in the disaster area
Hello everyone, this is Teddy.
I've come from the future with Kotaro.
Both of our hearts hurt.
For now, what we can do...
is to help you smile again.
No matter how tough it is, if you can smile you can make it through.
If everyone becomes as one and works together,
they can overcome anything.
If you ever need us, snap your fingers 3 times.
I'll come running, with Kotaro.
The future I know is a future that is brimming with hope.
It's ok.
Let's get through this."
Note: This entry came from his suit actor's blog, I decided to place it since it is related 


"From the future
Hello everyone☆
The picture is
me, Kotaro Nogami, and Teddy!
Sorry our message is so late
All you little kids all right?
Teddy and I am!
I won't allow any more scary or lonely memories!
Teddy's gonna do something so
it'll be ok!
Don't worry,
when everything comes back, 
I'll see you again.
Teddy says he's looking forward to it too.
Right now Teddy's running around fixing all kinds of things!
So just hang in there a little longer.
Since I have all of you guys I can live with all my might now!
Thanks.
Right now Teddy's
already starting the countdown to
a wonderful future!
I believe in it too!
See you later
Bye(TωT)/~~~"
Note: This entry came from Sakurada Dori's blog, I decided to place it since it is related

"Everyone is trying to begin walking forward. Everyone is helping one another. Japan is strong! Yell from the heart! Hurray, hurray!" - Eve/Takahashi Hiroki

"Is everyone all right? It's been hard, but do your best, we're helping, you must not lose!" - Kintaros 

KIVA
"It's been 3 years since humans and Fangires came to live together. I feel that the current crisis is extremely unfortunate. However you must not give up! Being human means to stand back up no matter the circumstances.…I learned this from Wataru and all of his friends. One person cannot fight alone, you must work together! I am also fighting!" - Kamen Rider Saga, Taiga Nobori/Shoma Yamamoto

"It's okay! There are lots of supporters around everyone. I think there's a lot of anxiety, but let's overcome it with everyone! I'll send a yell out from my heart." - Mio Suzuki

"King was resurrected. But, that is not what I wished for. I want you to join your power with Kiva, and defeat King. What I really desire is for Fangire and humans to coexist. Human children, I will be watching over you from afar." -Bishop/Murata Mitsu

DECADE
"Kyahahaha! Long time no see, everyone. You better not have forgotten about me. Because I remember your cheerful voices ve-ry well. Seems like some of you kiddos have been acting like heroes yourself lately, I guess that shows you what courage can do! Pretty cool, and better than I expected!" -Kivaala/Sawashiro Miyuki


“Are all your friends around you safe? If so, I want you to help the people in trouble. Together let’s save the world with the shining blades of our hearts! We are friends who encourage, help, and grow together!" - Kamen Rider Blade (AU), Kazuma Kendate/Hiroki Suzuki 

W/DOUBLE
"This message goes out now, to those of you who survived. We, NEVER, are on our way to you. For now, endure. For one time only, both NEVER and Kamen Rider Eternal, will help you. We're brining all our Gaia Memories with us. Hang in there!" - Kamen Rider Eternal, Daido Katsumi

"You guys okay? Shotaro and Phillip and Ryu are all fighting to help you all. Have faith in Kamen Riders, in your heroes! Now, count up your courage! Good luck everyone!" - Akiko Narumi

OOO
"Today I, Eiji Hino, and Ankh are fighting the Yummy! We're in a far-off place right now, so just hang in there!"
Note: It came from Shu Watanabe's blog, I decided to place it since it is related

"'Please do your best' 'A person helps a person' I'm calling out. And I send the children courage. Ta To Ba Tatoba Ta To Ba!!!" - Akira Kushida (The voice behind the OOODriver)

ULTRAMAN

GAIA
"We will help protect the planet and everyone on it. So please rest easy. Fujimiya, it's time to get to business! GAIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" - Ultraman Gaia, Gamu Takayama

"You've all done well up until now! Things may be difficult even from now but only you can help the people who are around you. You have a power that even we cannot match! That is the finishing attack known as a smile! Even if it's hard now, someday you will be able to save people too!" - Ultraman Agul, Hiroya Fujimiya

MEBIUS
"People who smile become full of power. With that power you can surely stand back up. Don't forget your smiles!" - Ultraman Mebius, Mirai Hibino/Shunji Igarashi

ZERO 
"Yo! This is Ultraman Zero! How is everyone doing? Right now is a tough time and you may all be dealing with a lot but don't ever accept losing to the pain! You guys are all allies of Ultimate Force Zero! We need to all do our best so we can protect our families and our precious children! This is our LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“Even when you in a crisis, never give up! If you do that surely and opportunity will arise! Right now we need to wipe away the minus power that is tearing into Japan!" - Mirror Knight

METAL HERO

SHARIVAN
“To everyone who suffered damage: I think you’re probably cold and suffering but huddle together and keep going! Smiles are powerful, kind and shining things. If you fall down, stand back up and become stronger than before!" -Space Sheriff Sharivan, Iga Den/Hiroshi Watari

OTHER TOKU 

JUSTIRISER
“You’re not forgetting everyone’s smiles? In troubled times you have to smile! Eeeveryone on Earth is cheering for you! You can do it!" - Riser Kageri

“Did you forget to smile? It’s because it’s tough that we have to smile. The whole world is supporting us, everyone let’s work hard!”
Note: Both messages came from Emiko Sato, the suit actress for both Riser Kageri and Sazer Velsou

SAZER X
"Is everyone ok!? For now just be safe! The Super Star Fleet is on its way to your Earth!! There are a lot of heroes working hard on Earth, but now we need your power!! Everyone join forces and hang in there!! Then you can make a great future!!" - Eagle Sazer

"Cheer up, everyone! There are a lot of heroes in Japan. We Sazer X are cheering you guys on from the future! It's ok! We know you guys can get through this difficult time." - Beetle Sazer

"I'm proud to be able to fight alongside all of these heroes. When we work together we can oppose and overcome any difficulty. Seeing this, even you can join with everyone and stick it through!! The heroes are looking forward to seeing your smiles!!" - Eagle Sazer/Sazer Tragos (Kazuhiko Tai)

The thread still continues on 4chan's /m/ thread as past and present actors are posting their messages in their superhero selves. In case you are still doubtful of its legitimacy, Asami Kai aka MagiBlue/Urara Ozu from Mahou Sentai Magiranger posted about this in her blog and if you still can't believe it, Yousuke Ito aka DekaGreen/Sen-chan from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger talked about it in his blog! Asides from that, some actors retweeted it in their respective Twitter accounts and if my memory serves me correctly, Hiro Mizushima retweeted his "Tendou" status in his official Twitter!

Just recently, the tweets coming from Kamen Rider W's Akiko Narumi andKamen Rider Den-O's Ryotaro Nogami have been deleted. People from 2ch are now thinking the possible cause of the delete. The closest answer we have is that their respective agencies requested for it. Oh well, it least we have their translations posted in here! 

UPDATE 1: Fixed minor things in the post, such as order of heroes and things related to appearance of the article and the like. Also added Red Turbo, Kamen Rider OOO and Riser Kageri's respective messages.
UPDATE 2: Added more heroes, namely, Dekaranger's Hoji and another message from Sen-chan, KR Hibiki's Asumu, Another message from Yuuto Sakurai/KR Zeronos, KR Kiva's Taiga Nobori/KR Saga/KR Dark Kiva (2008), KR Den-O's Teddy, KR Ryuki's KR Imperer and Akira Kushida. Also added additional info regarding the tweets.
UPDATE 3: Added Sakurada Dori's blog entry, KR Ryuki's Goro and surprisingly, Pink Time Force Ranger Jen's entry!
UPDATE 4: Added more tweets coming from Yuuto Sakurai/KR Zeronos, Eve (Imagin), Kintaros (Imagin), Mio/Queen '08 and Bishop.
UPDATE 5: Added GoseiBlue and Teddy (Imagin)'s entries.
UPDATE 6: Added Kai Ozu/MagiRed, Kivala and AU Blade entries
 


No comments:

Post a Comment